Thursday, December 25, 2008

Max 2 live trades

After my first trade I saw that I missed almost ten trades from the provider since I had chosen 1 as Max open trades per provider. These later trades were closed faster and with more pips then the live one I was in.

I have to control my greed and keep to maximum 2 open lots to allow almost 500 DD per trade. With an account of 1000 USD adding more then 1 per provider is not an issue yet, but when the account does grow and can allow more trades it can be more then double the pips.

I could put 2 for max open trades with the provider but would rather not take the risk with one provider. Secondly, the second trade was taken a minute after my first trade and also closed with only 14 pips so I still wouldn't have got the 50+ pips trades. I could have missed a trade with my second provider FxMarkets, but it hasn't traded as of now.

Patience is the keyword.

No comments:

Post a Comment