Friday, December 26, 2008

Total balance 160 pips: another couple of Live trades

On the 22nd and 23rd, Scalpers group and GBP$ made two trades each. Again, I missed plenty trades having my max live trades per provider set at 1.

And here the weekly preformance email from zulutrade

Dear xxx,
Your Zulutrade™ account xxx is 160 pips UP this week (12/19/2008 - 12/26/2008). Congratulations!Profit in USD: $173.32 (includes open positions)

With five closed traders I am now up 160 pips up, 173.32 USD. I assume there will be no more trades until after New year, so I consider these Pips a bonus and next year we will start trading seriously!

3 comments:

  1. Nice start ! Hope everything will go well, I am doing something similar to you. I also opened a mini-account on Zulutrade. And I began making some statistical analysis on various signal providers on my blog. So far I analyzed FxMarkets, FX-SCALPER, Scaplers Group and LostTreasure. I am currently looking to analyze 4X Finance that has a nice track record so far. In my analysis I focus on maximum conccurent open position and stop-loss value targeting the mini-account like we have. Take a look ;) Since I don't want to spam your blog with my url, just search on google for "zulutrade FX-SCALPER" it should be the first result ;) Wishing you good luck with your account, and don't stop posting, I am following you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Jean-Claude for your comment. I would love to follow your blog as well but could not find it in google. Please post or email your URL.
    I appreaciate your comment and hope you will somehow benefit from my blog, perhaps only learning not to follow my mistakes!
    Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ! My blog is at http://www.allforextraders.com/blog/

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete