Monday, January 12, 2009

open trade closed with 79 pips profit

Today some good news after the loss from last week.

The trade which has been open since 05.01.2009 closed this morning with 79 pips profit. The GBPJPy is comming down. I think that the FxMarkets is waiting slightly longer until he closes his positions to be able to catch another few pips.

My account is now only minus 197 pips and $ 787.61

This long trade did cost me my nerves. I wasnt too far from a Margin Call. I had a 599 pip drawdown, and that is after I chose providers which had never had a drawdown more then 500 pips. My calculation was 1 trade for each $500 but now I will have to see when I can add more trade. Currently it is anyway set to 1 trade, definetly until my equity is well over $1000 either when I am refunded or have made new profits.

Right now I have no open trades. I removed ClubFx since he has been buying while the others have been selling. Although I hope he closes in profit, I dont want to have large drawdowns right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment