Sunday, January 18, 2009

Total balance 337 pips down

I has some succesful trades this week and broke even, but right now, once again, I am in a drawdown of 358 pips, $395.11 in a GPBJPY sell from Scalpers Group. FxMarkets has also open positions, that makes me feel better, but the first one was opened at a price of 130.855 whilst my open position was opened at 130.08, almost 80 pips lower... Here the email from zulutrade:

Your Zulutrade™ account xxx is 337 pips down this week (1/9/2009 - 1/16/2009). Loss in USD: ($362.35) (includes open positions)
I find the email confusing since it includes closed positions as well so here is my printscreen of the last few closed positions, and I am actually in 20 pips profit besides the open position.

And needless to mention I am still waiting for a refund from zulutrade...How long does their investigation take?

No comments:

Post a Comment