Monday, January 5, 2009

PROBLEM update: zulutrade agrees

below a transcript of the chat I had this morning with zulutrade

Rasa: Hello
Rasa: How may I help you?
Me: Hello. I have a serious problem with a live trade
Me: I sent yesterday an email but got no reply yet.
Me: the providers trade got closed but mine is still open
Rasa: what is your account's number?
Me: xxx
Rasa: yes, there was a problem with FX market's trade.
Rasa: did you tryt o close it manually?
Me: didnt try. didnt touch the trade. didnt see the trade until sunday
Rasa: would you want to close the trade for you?
Me: in minus??????
Rasa: or you can wait while the trade will go up
Rasa: and close it manually
Me: this is not my problem, am i not garanteed that my trades are closed properly?
Rasa: Our technical department are working on fixing the problem
Me: thanks. and what will be done with the trade?
Rasa: if you wish we can close it now, or you can wait and close it later if you think that trade may go up
Rasa: however if you will close it in loss, you have the right to place a request for a refund
Rasa: after our technicians will investigate the reason why this happened and if it is entirely our fault you will be refunded
Me: thank you. It seems a technical glitch in your software and I should be credited for the loss. where should i place this request? and what about all the missed trades ;-)
Rasa: just send us an email to support@zulutrade.com with all the details of the trade
Me: thank you
Me: I would like to leave the trade a bit and hope it will go into profit. if i am mistaken will i still be credited the whole amount? or will you say I should have closed it once you conformed me it is a problem
Rasa: Just close when you close it and responsible people will decide what amount should be refunded
Me: that is not a very clear answer ;-) Please ask the responsible people since I would like it refunded should i close it now or let it run a bit?
Rasa: close it whenever you want. If you think the trade will start winning you can leave it flowting, but if you are afraid to loose more, just close it now
Me: thank you. I have sent a email. when do you think I will get an answer?
Rasa: An answer you will receive by tomorrow. But not a confirmation of a refund yet. Because we have to investigate the reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment