Sunday, January 4, 2009

PROBLEM: my trade is open, providers trade is closed

I have discovered a serious problem. One of my current open trades should be closed. Please read the email I sent just now to zulutrade and I will update as soon as I get a response and the problem is solved.

I am also posting here a print screen of the trade. I see here the Provider Ticket whch proves that this trade is the same trade which is closed on the Providers balance. (I dont really understand all the information since the highest profit was before the trade was opened! once my critical problems are solved I might take them up on this.)

Hello,

It seems I have a problem. I checked my live account, xxx, and see two open trades. One is from signal provider FxMarkets, opened on 31.12.08 at 14:20. It is now -102.5 pips in minus. I checked the trades of FxMarkets and see that it has currently no open trades. This trade is already closed 3 minutes after open with 16 pips profit. The provider ticket (in the downloaded excel sheet) is the same as mine (detailed trade history): 11.6336628640324, so we are talking about the same trade. How comes my trade was not closed????? I didnt think such a thing could happen and therefore don't even check my trades during the week. ...and all the trades I missed out on....

I am really worried about it, dont know what went wrong and would like this solved as soon as possible.

Needless to say I didnt change anything with the trade, SL and TP as I didnt even log onto my account and didnt know about the trade.

Many thanks for your support

kind regards
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Is the trade closed in the FXCM Trading Station, this is really important. I had this once where the trade was closed by a provider and it actually really closed in FXCM Trading Station, but stayed open in the opened position window of Zulutrade. They told me that it was a bug and that they was working on it. They then removed it and corrected my history in a couple of hours.

    Also, instead of using the email you can (and maybe should) use the live chat (see the icon on top right corner of history page)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott. Your advice is appreciated.

    The trade is also open in FXCM. And the chat was "back in five minutes" all Sunday!

    ReplyDelete