Sunday, January 11, 2009

Total balance 405 Pips down: 1 Loss might be refunded

The weekly preformance email this weekend was not a suprise.

Your Zulutrade™ account xxx is 405 pips down this week (1/2/2009 - 1/9/2009). Loss in USD: ($433.34) (includes open positions)
If you have been folowing my posts, you will know I had a loss of 491 pips due to a trade not being closed togther with the signal provider. hopefully I will be refunded.

During the week I had actually only 3 trades closed, one opened the week before at 10 pips proft and another two quicker trades at 8 and 14 pips. Total of 32 pips.

After the loosing trade I changed my setting to allow only 1 live trade at a time, and ever since I have been stuck with one live GBPJPY trade from Scalpers Group. It has been 599 pips in minus and is currenty 130 pips in minus. As you might have experienced the market is in a retracement and even FxMarkets has over 20 positions open.

No comments:

Post a Comment